Agenda's & Minutes - Public Portal
Meetings are being held pursuant to the Governors Executive Order which suspend certain requirement of the Brown Act. Check each agenda for instructions on how to participate. All City Council meetings are being conducted in a hybrid format with in-person attendance options or remote options. In-person meetings are being held at Council Chambers (80 Fair Oaks Lane, Atherton, CA 94027). View the Committees & Commissions website for details about each Committees meetings.
How To Use The Portal
- Select "View All" Button: To choose which meeting bodies agenda you want to view.
- Select Advanced Search: To choose a specific meeting date, meeting type, meeting body or item, and search.
- Viewing Specific Items: Once you have selected HTML Agenda to view specific staff reports or attachments use your mouse (or finger on mobile device) to select the item and all attachments will appear. To view a specific document select the eye icon.
How To Watch Public Meetings
- Watch a Live Meeting in Zoom: Click the "Join via Zoom" link included at the top of each agenda.
- Closed Captioning: Closed captions and live transcription can be viewed during the live meeting via zoom. To learn how to enable closed captioning - click here.