Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Town of Atherton
PLANNING COMMISSION AGENDA
August 27, 2014
TOWN COUNCIL CHAMBERS
94 ASHFIELD ROAD
1. ROLL CALL Lively, Lane, Widmer, Tonelli, Grindley
2. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – July 23, 2014
3. PUBLIC COMMENTS (only for items, which are not on the agenda - limit of 3 minutes per person)
4. COMMISSIONERS’ REPORTS -
5. STAFF REPORTS
6. Housing Element Update - Presentation on State Law, Process and Next Steps.
Recommendation: Hear the presentation and provide direction to Staff
7. Next Meeting: Staff recommends the Planning Commission schedule a Special Meeting on September 16, 2014 at 6:00 p.m. to conduct the Public Hearing on the Draft Housing Element Update
Recommendation: Schedule a Special Planning Commission meeting on September 16, 2014 at 6:00 p.m.
8. Lot Line Redesignation- 368 Selby Lane (070-022-380) - Lot Line Redesignation to designate the west property line as the front property line. Atherton Municipal Code Chapter 17.20
Recommendation: Approve the Lot Line Redesignation
The next regular Planning Commission meeting is scheduled for September 24, 2014 at 6:00 pm.
If you challenge a Town zoning, planning, or any other decision in court, you may be limited to raising only those issues you or someone else raised at the public hearing described in this agenda, or in written correspondence delivered to the City Council at, or prior to, the public hearing. Judicial review of any Town administrative decision may be had only if a petition is filed with the court not later than the 90th day following the date upon which the decision becomes final. Judicial review of environmental determinations may be subject to a shorter time period.
Copies of all staff reports and documents subject to disclosure that relate to each item of business referred to on the agenda are available for public inspection by 5:00 p.m. the Friday before each regularly scheduled Planning Commission meeting at the Atherton Library, 2 Dinklespiel, Station Lane, and the Town Administrative Offices, 91 Ashfield Road, Atherton, CA 94027.
In compliance with SB 343, materials related to an item on this Agenda submitted to the Planning Commission after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection in the Town Administrative Offices, 91 Ashfield Road, during normal business hours.
Planning Commission decisions are appealable by any aggrieved person to the City Council within 10 days of the date of the decision.
Pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (650) 752-0500. Notification of 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the City to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting. (29 CRF 35.104 ADA Title II)
Dated & Posted 08/21/2014