Posted on May 23, 2019 at 11:34 AM by grodericks grodericks
April 19, 2019
- Ground Breaking is scheduled for Tuesday, April 23 at 3 pm. Ashfield will be closed at City Hall for the event.
- Following the Ground Breaking, tree crews will enter the site and begin removal of site trees.
- The last City Council meeting in the Historic Council Chambers will be on May 15. Future meetings of all Committees, the Planning Commission and the City Council will occur at the Park either in the Pavilion, the Carriage House, or the Main House.
- We will be closing off the entirety of the project site in order to allow the contractor full and secure site control. That means that Ashfield Road will be closed off and there will not be pedestrian or vehicle access through to Dinkelspiel or Station Lane. We are trying to work with Caltrans to clean up the route along El Camino Real from Ashfield to Maple and we are working with the contractor to see if there are other on-site alternatives. If identified, these will be presented to the Council for consideration as both will come at a cost.
- Revised Move Schedule
- City Hall Office Clean Out Days - May 2 - 3 (the Post Office will be Closed)
- Temporary Permit Trailer will be delivered and setup at the Park - May 15 - 20
- Temporary Admin Trailer will be delivered and setup at the Park - May 22 - 24
- Final Preparations to Complete for Move-in - May 25 - 30
- Staff to Move to Park - May 31 - June 3 (City Hall and Building/Planning Offices Closed Friday, May 31 and Monday, June 3)
- A Limited "Notice to Proceed" will be issued to S.J. Amoroso to begin preliminary work (tree protection, site staging, cameras, layout, etc.)
- A full "Notice to Proceed" will be issued on June 3. Following that date, the contractor will have full access to the site and construction will begin.