Town Meetings & News
The Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, March 28, 2023. To view the agenda, visit: Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee Agenda
The 100-Year Centennial Committee will hold a regular meeting on Thursday, March 30, 2023. To view agenda, visit: 100-Year Centennial Meeting Agenda
To view meeting videos of The Town of Atherton Committees and Commissions visit: Atherton YouTube
This week's Atherton Online features:
- Weather Updates + Tree and Debris Clean-Up
- Invitations to the upcoming community events:
- MARCH 29: Electric and Battery Landscaping Equipment Training and Introduction
- APRIL 6: Everything You Need to Know to Build or Rent an ADU in Atherton Informational Workshop
- APRIL 8: Atherton's Annual Waste Wise Event with GreenWaste
- APRIL 22: Goodwill Donation Drive at Atherton's Annual Earth Day Celebration
- Apply to Serve on a Committee: Featuring the Bicycle and Pedestrian Committee
Weather Updates + Tree and Debris Clean-Up
Storm prediction is relatively light over the next few days with another weather pattern moving in early next week. However, with the numerous downed trees in Town there remains clean up on both public and private property. The Town has authorized storm related tree work to continue into the weekend if needed to clear debris and hazards from roadways and power lines. Survey your property now to determine if there are branches or trees that appear to be failing. These should be cleared to prevent damage to life or property.
If you are doing work this weekend to remove debris and clear dead/dying trees that may be a hazard, please reach out the Police Department to advise Dispatch - 650-752-0500.
If you need to speak to the Town about removal of other trees, reach out to Sally Bentz, Town Arborist by email firstname.lastname@example.org visit the Town's website for details regardingtree removal.
Reminder: Electric and Battery Landscaping Equipment Training on March 29
Learn everything you need to know about going electric at our March 29 workshop with the American Green Zone Alliance and Gardenland. Join us at 12:30 for a sandwich and salad. The last hour of the workshop will be outside browsing and testing equipment.